Honor Our Teachers would like to honor and recognize and honor Mrs. Catherine Arnold from Ojo Amarillo Elementary!
Ms. Catherine Arnold has been a dedicated Special Education teacher for decades. She is the head of the Special Education department at Ojo, and supporter of school-wide culture. Ms. Arnold will be retiring at the end of this school year. We wanted to say thank you for all that you do for our students! Ms. Arnold will be missed dearly!
Below are some thing the staff of Ojo would like to share:
• Ms. Arnold is the most dedicated teacher I’ve known. You never wasted a minute of instructional time; spelling, counting on the way to the bathroom, lunch, etc. I love your common sense and school teacher comments. I remember you reminded me not to forget my pick-up duty. You are always looking out for students and your colleagues. Thank you.
• You are the hardest working person I know. I will miss having you in my back pocket. Your dedication and passion to helping the students motivates everyone around you. I remember ‘A…’ giving you a card at the end of the year and you laughed so hard, you could barely breath.
• You are and will always be remembered in my heart as one of the sweetest, kindest and most patient educators at Ojo Elementary. I remember always being able to count on you for extra support. I will miss your sweet smile and I know Ojo families and students are going to miss you as well. Thank you for you dedication. You are truly amazing.
• You are so generous, helpful and thoughtful. You are my angel. You helped me create my first IEP when I first started at Ojo. You guided me and even stayed after school. I will miss you being around and reminding me about important dates for REED, annual, etc. I will miss your smile.
• You are so dedicated to the students and go above and beyond to ensure that their educational needs are met. I will always remember you marching down the hall with your students saying math facts. You always say you are blessed. The students at Ojo are blessed because of you.
• I will miss your kindness, laugh, and just your presence every day. I will miss seeing you I the halls.
• I appreciated knowing that you are one of the teachers that would be staying late so I felt secured knowing someone else is in the building. I will miss you saying you are thankful, when asked how you were doing.
• You are so nice. You helped me when I needed help. Thank you for staying late to help me accomplish all that I needed to accomplish. Thank you for the silly jokes.
• You are an inspiration because of your commitment to academic success for all students. Your kindness motivated students to work for you. I will miss seeing you in the halls with the students happy around you.